National Innovation Foundation-India
Autonomous Body of Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
Satellite Complex, Opp. Mansi Tower, Satellite, Ahmedabad-380 015, INDIA
Phone : +91 79 2673 2456, 2095; Fax : +91 79 2673 1903, Web: nif.org.in
ADVT. NO. 05-2015
National Innovation Foundation-India (NIF), Ahmedabad invites applications from highly motivated professionals for various positions. Those who have faith in the potential of grassroots innovators and are initiative-driven and performance-oriented may apply for the following posts.
1. Fellows/Senior Fellow – 25 positions
Pay:Rs. 20000-60000 + HRA (Consolidated)
No. of Vacancies: Twenty five in following areas:-
- Life Science (Botany, Plant taxonomy, Ethnobotany, Microbiology)
- Medical Science (Ayurvedic, Allopathic)
- Natural Product Chemistry
- Veterinary Science
- Product and Industrial Design
- Business Development/Entrepreneurship Development
- Mass Communication , Journalism, Editor
- Graphic Designer (Experience in book & literature designing)
Essential: First Class Masters inrelevant area with at least one year full time work experience in reputed institutions/companies.
Desirable: Doctorate degree in relevant area
2. Manager (Administration) – one position
3. Manager Administration (Store and purchase) – one position
4. Manager (Finance)
Pay: Manager: Rs. 20,000 -30,000/-+ HRA (Consolidated)
CA/ICWA/CFA/ Post Graduate in Commerce, Finance and accounts, Human Resource Management, Public administration and other related subjects with least threeyears’ experience in handling the administration, finance, store and purchase etc.
Desirable:Work experience in public funded institutions.
Age:Not exceeding 35 years. The upper age limit is relaxable for the applicants from the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Physically Handicapped and other special categories in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- The Controlling Authority may give relaxation in qualification, experience and the upper age limit in case of deserving candidates.
- All other positions are contractual and no claim for permanency can be made regardless of the duration of the contract.
- The number of posts to be filled may vary. The institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- Preference will be given to those candidates, who have published research and popular articles in reputed journals/newsletters
- The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India.
- The persons with disabilities are also encouraged to apply though no vacancies are reserved for them. Such candidates will be considered for selection for appointment to the posts by general standards of merit.
- Candidates working in Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous organisations should apply through proper channel.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Candidates can submit their applications online (www.nif.org.in/jobapplication) or in the prescribed format (http://www.nif.org.in/join_us) along with two reference letters, and a note explaining the suitability for the post applied, to The Executive Vice Chairperson, National Innovation Foundation-India, Satellite Complex, Jodhpur Tekra, Premchand Nagar, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380 015, Gujarat, India Note: Applications without the suitability note will not be considered.
The last date of submission of application is 6th November 2015. For any query, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Download Application Form|