National Innovation Foundation-India
Autonomous Body of Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
Grambharti,Amrapur,Gandhinagar-Mahudi Road, Gandhinagar -382650, INDIA
Phone :02764261131/ 32/ 38/ 39; Fax : +91 79 2673 1903, Web: nif.org.in
ADVT. NO. 01-2017
National Innovation Foundation-India (NIF) invites applications from highly motivated professionals for Innovation Assistant / Associate positions. Those who have faith in the potential of grassroots innovators and are initiative-driven and performance-oriented may apply.
Pay:Up to Rs. 25000(Consolidated)
No. of Vacancies: Twenty-five in following areas:-
- Life Science (Botany, Plant taxonomy, traditional knowledge, plant chemistry)
- Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology
- Natural Product Chemistry
- Agricultural Science (Entomology, pathology, agronomy)
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electronics, Agriculture)
Essential: Post Graduation in relevant area.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years. The upper age limit is relaxable for the applicants from the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Physically Handicapped and other special categories in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- The Controlling Authority may give relaxation in qualification, experience and the upper age limit in case of deserving candidates.
- All positions are contractual initially for one year, which may be extended based on the performance.
- The number of posts to be filled may vary. The institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- Preference will be given to those candidates, who have published research and popular articles in reputed journals/newsletters
- The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India.
- The persons with disabilities are also encouraged to apply though no vacancies are reserved for them. Such candidates will be considered for selection for appointment to the posts by general standards of merit.
- Candidates working in Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous organisations should apply through proper channel.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Candidates can submit their applications in the prescribed format along with two reference letters, and a note explaining the suitability for the post applied, to The Executive Vice Chairperson, National Innovation Foundation-India,Grambharti,Amrapur, Gandhinagar-Mahudi Road, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382650, India.
The last date of submission of application is 28th April 2017 and you can also send your application on email@example.com.
|Download Application Form|