Multi Crop Thresher
Name : Madanlal Kumawat
District & State : Jaipur, Rajasthan
Category : Agricultural (General)
Award : Consolation
Award Function : 1st National Grassroots Innovation Awards
Award Year : 2001
Price : Rs 2,90,000 (ex-factory India price + packaging). The price does not include transportation costs, taxes, etc
Delivery Period : 6-7 days after confirmed order with 40 per cent of the price as advance payment. For bulk order –
He has devised a thresher, by changing the sieves of which, grain seeds, oil seeds and pulse crops could be threshed. It has only two bearings, which could be changed easily.
The quality of the seeds threshed with the help of this thresher is good and hence they could be packed directly. It has a capacity to thresh 15-30 quintals of seeds / hour.
In year 2010, he was chosen by Forbes Magazine as one of the seven most powerful innovators of Rural India. He has also been awarded by the State Government for the same innovation in November 2004. He was recognized by National Innovation Foundation in t
Indian Patent Granted (No. 253863 )
- Overall Dimensions L – 3900mm, W – 1092.2 mm, H -2-3.2mm
- Gear Box - Five Cylinders, Different Dimensions
- Threshing Drums – 3 Wheels and have Bolted Blades in between them
- Threshing Unit – Two Pneumatic Tyres
Threshing capacity: Wheat – 18 to 25 quintals, Gram – 14 to 18 quintals, Barley – 25 to 30 quintals, maize -18 to 22 quintals, Soyabeen -15 to 20 quintals, Groundnut – 20 to 22 quintals, Corn – 8 to 10 quintals.
- It can be operated by tractor of size 35 hp or above through PTO
- This thresher can be used for threshing Bajra, Jwar, Chana, Mustard, Guar, Barley, Cumin,Moong, Moth,Methi, Soyabean and Groundnut
- The only multicrop thresher having the provision of Groundnut threshing
- Minimum efforts to switch-over from one crop to other crop.
- It is a machine in which both cutting and threshing can be done in succession
- It has different feeding arrangement for different crops
- It has variable blower speed to blow off the chaffs of different crops
- Average threshing efficiency, cleaning efficiency, grain damage, grain blown, spilled grain, total loss and much less than permissible limit 99.60%, 99.07 %, 0.25%, 0.36%, 0.30 %, 0.91%, and 5%, respectively